Friday, January 19, 2007

we have heat. ahhh.... now THAT'S the way life should be. The man from the oil company told me that he had 17 calls like mine that morning so I don't' feel like such a dumb ass.

I was hoping to post last nights Scrubs. It was a musical and so funny. I really love musicals. The Man Love song was the best..hmm maybe not... something for me to think about today. When it is available I will post. i know you want to see it.

oh... i am back to reading The Castle in the Forest. I think I just needed to get away from it a bit. thought you'd want to know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish i wasn't a gray's anatomy whore. i miss scrubs.

Michael said...

hmmm....so the rumours ARE true.

it's a very funny show (and that type of musical makes me happy. I actually want to watch it again)

Karinina said...

I love musicals.

I really do.

I watched Grey's Anatomy this morning on ABC.com.

I like Addison a lot.

Michael said...

The little boy down the streets name is Addison. do you like him a lot? he's very nice.

I'ver never watched it.