Monday, January 29, 2007

Max seems to have succumb to the flu. When I called his school this morning I was told that between the number of staff and students out it would have made sense to just cancel school. yuck. I am reading The Last town on Earth which takes place during the 1918 flu epidemic. I have a very uneasy feeling today. Poor Poor Max. I hate this feeling.

This will be my next read Paula Spencer by Roddy Doyle. If you haven't' read The Woman Who Walked into Doors I highly recommend it. But beware, it's a tough read. Maybe I should read a lighter book in between... any suggestions? I haven't read What is the What yet (i know I don't' have to link that for you) but I know it's anything buy light.

Yesterday Aidan and a friend spend a few hours @ the Y then walked home alone. A small step towards independence. Sort of crazy when you think of how absent minded he is, I figure if he is with someone who is solidly on earth it should be fine.

No comments: