Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Today Aidan has an appointment for contacts. I really hope they will work out. Life will be so much easier for him.... and me, not worrying about him breaking his glasses will be a big relief.

We joined the Y again. yay for us!! Does this mean I will start getting up early to exercise again? we'll see. Lately it seems I cannot get enough sleep. I think part of it may be due to the Bean hours.... maybe it's winter and I really should be hibernating.

I do plan on taking at least one yoga class.

4 comments:

Liz Woodbury said...

how much longer do you work at bean's? i'll be interested to hear how the getting up early and exercising goes! i've been pretty good...actually, it's been packed at planet fitness this month (all those new year's resolutions). i'm hoping it clears out a little in february!

Michael said...

my last night is this Sunday. Last year I was getting up at 6am and wokring out for an hour (3 days a week) but it was a huge production, i am not a morning person. ha ha...yes, most resolutions do not make it too far. I was thinking of joining Planet Fitness but was worried about crowds. is it usually not so bad?

Liz Woodbury said...

you know what, it's terribly crowded right now, but i think it's all the new year's resolution people! normally, it's not bad at all at the times i tend to go (either 8 am or 9:30 am, and occasionally evenings with bean). i really like it -- it's huge, usually plenty of machines available, individual tv screens, and CHEAP. bean, m, and i all belong for $19/month (now i'm starting to sound like a commercial!).

Michael said...

wow... that's pretty amazing. The reason I ended up doing the y again was for the pool, yoga and basketball court. i like the idea of being able to watch something though. If I dont have a good book on tape I get so bored.