Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Max is trying to figure out what High School would be best for him. At this point he is thinking private even though he knows he will be happier at PHS. The other school has a great music program, plus it's got a very good academic record. I find it amazing to listen to his thoughts on this. So mature. He has his eyes on colleges and how to get there. No way was I thinking like this when I was 13.

oh...Aidan made the hot shots competition for basketball. very cool but even more stressful. Aaron is playing in a winter baseball league and practicing his calligraphy and origami. G, what can I say about G...he is like living with a cartoon character... but better because we can hug him. Thursday he is going to try out karate. The boys are very into discovery the house. Tonight they are Chris went exploring found some very interesting things in that strange place under the staris... including a bottle of whiskey.


I'm so happy my bean stint is almost over. nice to have some extra cash (like there is such a thing as extra cash) but I am going to do more freelancing and work at the bookstore. Plus I have a few ideas on the backburner that I may put more attention on.

No comments: