Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I am such a bundle of nerves. Tonight I am on WMPG @ 8pm to talk about hte book. I do not speak well. if you know me, you know that. Luckily another photographer will join me. He is comfortable in such situations.

cross you fingers for me (please)

Aaron is in metal smith camp this week. a perfect fit. Aidan is doing summer fun again and Max, G and I are just chillin. not much to report. well... I guess there is a lot going on but I'd have to think about it to write about it and that's just too much work.

Last night went to movies in the park and that was really fun. sometimes all one needs is to sit out in the open a kids movie on a cool summer night.

here's the schedule:

July 16- The Incredibles (Family/Animated)
July 23- West Side Story (Musical)
July 30- Ghostbusters (Action/Adventure)
August 6- Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Comedy)
August 13- The Quiet Man (John Ford- Drama)

No comments: