Thursday, July 05, 2007

I am not sure which image I should use for The Domaine Gallery & State House show.

I am thinking either this one



or this one




I am also COMPLETELY overwhelmed. The Saturday Markets starts this weekend. It runs from 9-2. Chris will be working, (hopefully) the store will be too busy for him or Stuart to leave, I have to pick Aidan up from his friends camping b'day party at Bradbury Mountain (1/2 an hour away) and get him for his 2:30 game. How am I going to do this? I am so behind in everything...we have no food...no money...the house is a mess... and... now the the book is done and the market happening I have no big project going on. breathe....

okay.. I needed to vent.

The book is now #1 on the best sellers. yahoo... I am hearing that people are confused by my using Goodfellow. Can't figure out who I am. sort of funny... Lisa and Bowe are both there also. it's like disguising yourself with a pair of glasses.

4 comments:

Karinina said...

Your friends are not good dectectives.

:)

You do sound very busy!But it sounds like a good kind of busy. At least you aren't busy having your teeth pulled.

Why can't Aidan drive himself? Jeez, your kids are kinda lazy like that.

Are any of his friends going to the party and the game?

Michael said...

none of his friends are on this team and only 2 friends are going to the party.

he is lazy though.

it's mostly people who know of me or casualy know me. portland is strange that way. i guess most places are. but you are right. my friends would nto be good detectives anyway.

I feel a bit calmer. mabye because there is some thunder and rain and I have a good book.

why can't you be in Maine? life would be the way it SHOULD be. I dont' ask for much.. just a few sisters, a bro, a cous and her beau, some Moms, a dad and a Deb.

Karinina said...

yeah...I was just thinking how much easier it would be for you if you were near family.

All your people are Boston people. But you are a Bowe of Maine.

I was thinking about coming up the Thursday of the opening of the exhibit.

Michael said...

cool!