Friday, September 01, 2006

update


After much research they found the mix they want.

Name:
Whiz Bang
Age:
Fourteen months old
Gender:
Male
Breed:
Lab, Basenji mix
Home:
Franklin Park, New Jersey, USA
My dog "Whiz Bang" has come far in his short life. At the age of six months, he was abandoned by his owners and left to wander the streets. In October of 2001, I adopted him from my local pound. He was an insecure, scared but energetic puppy. All he wanted was someone to love him! From the minute I saw him, I knew he was my dog. Since coming home with me, he has displayed more loyalty and obedience than any dog I have ever owned. I need no more proof than that to know that he is thankful for what I have given him. He recently received a new "sister" named Lady. When I watch him play with her while thinking that he was abandoned and given up on, it warms my heart to know that I saved a life and gave a dog a future! To know him is to love him ... Whiz-Bang!

2 comments:

Liz Woodbury said...

please don't name your new dog "whiz-bang."

Michael said...

ha ha...wonder what possessed them to do that?!