Thursday, September 28, 2006

Back on Track...

been a busy week. The wedding was fun. will post photo's later. Was so nice being in Cambridge with Chris. like the old times.

what have I done this week:

Finally found some shoes for CeCe and Lewis' wedding. whew...

finished gathering photos for the Portland book. Some editoral stuff still needs to happen but the bulk of it is done.

read all Ruth Reichl's books. I really do not enjoy reading about food but I love her. I am sad that there are no more.

The school/bus thing seems to be going a bit easier. Less horror stories anyway. Aidan and Aaron had open house earlier this evening. Was nice to hear such good things about them. Seems Aaron is fitting in very well. Feeling very grateful.

Worked a lot. inventory. blah...

okay.. that's the end of my list.

No comments: