Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Time flies

my my..these past few days have been CRAZY. Had to get a few more images out for the Smithsonian. Doesn't seem like a big deal but it was. I have to be very anal about this and that is not my natural persona. Plus I worked at the bookstore and had a bunch of other paperwork things due.

Friday night will be fun though. Thanks to George, every adult member of my family (but sadly, no Chris) are going to see the movie. Feel bad leaving the kids home but they will most likely have more fun. Poor Chris. He needs a holiday.

School is good. They are wiped out by the drive home though. When I pick them up they are in complaining mode. Guess the bus driver won't let them whisper. hmmm... sounds fishy. My dinner I do get the full scoop. I have a feeling that this may be a boring year for Max. Hopefully not.

No comments: