Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Years

I suppose i should write a bit about our Christmas. (I will eventually post some images too)

we had a nice, peaceful day. Chris and I woke before the boys (okay.. really Chris did and was kind enough to wake me and make us tea) so we were ready for the race to the living room. While Santa did not bring many presents the boys declared that this was the best Christmas ever (I know.. they say this every year). The biggest surprise was the that Santa was able to supply them with the object of their desire.. a Wii!! Not sure if it was a fluke or miracle but it's here and my boys are in heaven (I am leaning towards the material miracle).

Now we are waiting for Deb, Courtney, Clyde and Mickey so we can ring in the new year with our oldest, dearest friends. As a special bonus for me, I am going to get together with Deb and Lisa!!

Happy New Year!! I hope 2008 is the best year yet!

No comments: