Monday, December 10, 2007

Yesterday went well. The show really looked great and it was highly attended.

Saturday night Karin had a surprise for Emmy... Me! We went to a holiday party @ Jane's fabulous Union Square condo and stayed out until 2am. Haven't' done that in a while. I have to say, after a bit of limoncello I felt quite at ease. Didn't do much to squash my desire to move though.

Yesterday, the boys, Janice and I met Deb and Mickey before the show. Her Africa photo's are amazing. AMAZING. truly unbelievable Amazing.

5 comments:

emanuela de musis said...

i LOVED LOVED LOVED my surprise! That night was so much fun - wish we could do it more often. and sunday was great - congrats to lisa and karin!

Michael said...

notice Karin hasnt' updated her blog. Even after we complained?! geesh...

Karinina said...

I am no fun at all. I thought you knew!

emanuela de musis said...

oh i have noticed!!!! i still check every day.....

emanuela de musis said...

thank god she's back!