Saturday, September 01, 2007

Michael

Since my dear brother is away at boot camp (how I feel about my brother joining the national guard is a subject worthy of it's own post. Since I do respect him and his choice to do what he believes I will not. He is going into the accounting dept so he should be fine..fingers crossed)

he is sending mail and Karin and I are posting it on our blogs so the family can all keep up him. Karin posted his first letter here . If you want his address e-mail me or Karin.

sorry I have been an absentee blogger lately. just been going so fast haven't' had time to write nor even process what going on. big things... max starts school on Tuesday.. everyone else on Thursday. I will really really miss them. I started bean. not so much fun but will help pay for Italy (my mom got the tickets...we leave on the 21 of October and get back on the 30th) and holidays.

No comments: