Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A few nights ago we went to parents night at Max's school. I am feeling so happy that he is there. (Who knew that inside my son was a prep school boy) I know that Chris's Jesuit education really had a positive impact on how he sees and interacts with the world. Knowing that Max's is going to get such a solid education and makes me happy. also, I really thought (though Chris told me over and over it was not true) it was a Catholic school like I went to. while the Jesuits are Catholic they are ultra educationed and socially/emotionaly aware. In one of his classrooms there were signs off all the major religions and how they express/work towards peace.

pretty cool really.

1 comment:

Karinina said...

I didn't know that Chris interacts w the world.

Just kidding.

It's good that you all like Max's school. I mean, I liked High School and all, but a lot of people don't.