Sunday, September 02, 2007

I wave the white flag

I can resist sports any longer... I am surrounded. I surrender. I still may not understand football but I will try to enjoy it. A, A & G have their first game today (max next Friday)...G was in full uniform at 8am (his game is @ noon)... Aaron half in his. If it makes that this happy it must not be that bad. yes?




and....
last night a red sox pitcher pitched a no hitter.. even max, whose dedication to the Padres still stands strong, was excited. The realization that the sea dogs signed poster that chris brought home the other day was signed by this guy AND papa was at the game just escalated the excitement of the moment . Aidan was out of his little mind....

* oh me gosh... I was just writing down some last min items I need to get for Max and I wrote white sox rather than socks... I think my surrender took immediate effect on my brain.

Help Me

1 comment:

pixiegenne said...

your boys are so friggin' cute. and i can't believe how big g is. crazy!