Monday, May 28, 2007

Since I seem to take my camera almost anywhere you would think I would have had it when Gabriel learned to ride a 2 wheeler and the kids played a kick ball game with a bunch of zombies. But I did not. If i can find an image from someone else I will post it. Besides the fights with angry little league parents(a team of young players were having practice on the field. some of the kids were afraid of the zombies. parents got mad. zombies threatened to eat their brains. ya know normal stuff in the un-life of a zombie. I do understand why the parents were upset but they WAY over reacted. they called the police, the police were like, "Dude, there's nothing we can do about your kids being afraid of zombies. maybe you shouldn't have raised a bunch of scaredy cats" ) it was hilarious. I think Gabriel was a bit afraid but wouldn't' admit to it.

2 comments:

Liz Woodbury said...

that is so funny. my family members never tell me anything! next time, i'm going to the zombie kickball game, too. i will start planning my costume now...

Michael said...

I think something may have happened at the end of the game too. We had to leave after an hour.

good fun