Saturday, May 26, 2007

the Saturday Market is going forward. I am both excited and terrified. why terrified? because it came from my brain, is mostly organized by me (I have received a great deal of help from some people who I will forever be thankful to. Especially allowing me to back off on the public communication aspect. Lord knows what I'd be quoted as *saying) and I am so very ADD.

There was a mention in the forecaster this week. We have a few vendors who look great. but no Vintage/antique vendors, I am feeling anxious about that. It was pointed out to me yesterday that on the application it states no vendor can be part of a store front. what I forgot to mention was that this does not apply to vintage/antique dealers! arg...

oh.... Jennifer and I are getting closer to a web page. woo hoo


* when being interviewed by a local paper when our house burnt down I was quoted as saying, "the kids lost all their Christmas presents". Like that was my biggest concern. My sophomore year social studies teacher read the article out loud to the class, I was so pissed and vowed to stay away from that side of the pen/lens.

7 comments:

Liz Woodbury said...

aha -- i wondered why you weren't mentioned in that article. i can't wait to check it out!

Michael said...

i am happier when I am anonymous.

I think it will be light this year but if very cool if we are able keep it going.

pixiegenne said...

hey lady -

i do want to do a few weekends - i just can't think about it until after i go to brooklyn (mid-june)

Michael said...

don't worry about it. I am sure the spaces won't fill up and if they do, I will make sure there is room for you.

Karinina said...

DUDE..GET YOUR NAME OUT IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!

are you CRAAAAAAAAAAZY?

don't worry about being quoted. It's good to have your name out there!

Michael said...

yes. that's what I am worried about... saying something crazy!

recent example:

the other day we we walking down the street. a neighbor asked where we were going. I said "we're going to the park to get some beer" what I meant to say was, "where going to the park to get some fresh air"
well... once Max and Aaron stopped laughing they told me what I said, it was too late to correct myself with my neighbor. they think we're strange anyway. why wouldnt'Chris and I take our kids out for beer in the park?

Karinina said...

that's funny...but seriously, you should take credit for the work you do so people know you do good work.