Sunday, May 06, 2007

okay... so I hate the disney channel, disney marketing, most of disney movies. but I forgot how much I loved the park. I found that it was even more fun as an adult. why? because it's just plain ole fun AND you get to see the faces on your kids. sort of like these faces.

the castle was so pretty. my favorite memory was when the boys and I decided to ride Dumbo and it worked out that we were on Dumbo, in front of the beautiful castle, in the air as the fireworks were going off. besides Aaron's being terrified of being up so high and desperately trying to lower our elephant, it was absolutely magical. all we could see was the vast sky filled with exploding colors and a fantasy multihued castle.


after a long and wonderful day we waited for our boat ride back to the cabin. I was amazed by how many people brought babies. I can't image it was much fun for them

Gabriel was speechless after Space Mountain. but the wait almost was what put him over the edge.

No comments: