Thursday, April 19, 2007

We're in Virginia. Got to Jane and Don's around 7pm. i wish I had my camera out to catch the boys faces when they saw the miniature horses. they are about the size of Gabriel. I'll take some today.

We found spring! It's so beautiful in southern Maryland and Virginia. I love the trees. Jane has a gorgeous yard. lot's of stuff from my youth so I am having all sort of memories. Right now I am sitting @ my grandmothers dining room table. Jane has a photo of my mother and me on my first birthday sitting at the end of this table (like I am now).

we kept seeing signs that said, "Friends meet at Horne's". Of course we found that funny. so when Chris needed a cup of coffee he stopped in. The lady didn't' have change for his purchase and asked him to wait while she ran home to get it. Chris suggested she check in another register and surprise, there was some money. oh... Aidan needed to go the bathroom so we stopped off at a store, there was a sign by the rest room that stated, "blankets are not paper towels" I think it was a way of saying only flush toilet paper. I think.

1 comment:

F.M. said...

Happy Spring to you!