Sunday, April 01, 2007

the good:



Ari is in great spirits


we had a wonderful time in Boston despite my feeling like *#!*, The Celtics won and we saw Sammy, Z, Joelle, George then My dad and Michael. While Chris and the boys were at the Garden we went to the North End for dinner. A big thing for me was that I was able to appreciate Boston for the wonderful place it was, miss and still know that we are in the right place. this after I was so sad last night about not getting to go out with Karin and Emmy and thought I would feel determined to find a way to move.
the bad:
we came home to a message from the hand surgeon saying that we should not feed Ari breakfast since he is really unsure that we will be able to avoid surgery.

1 comment:

Liz Woodbury said...

oh no -- good luck to aaron!! i'm so glad to see that he still has racoonie.