Saturday, April 14, 2007


I am not worried about this at all. nope, not me. not at all.

Max and Karin are due to leave NY Sunday night. I am sure they'll be fine. yes? I know if I suggested they leave early they would be sad. I may just have to make them sad. They are having such a great time though. This morning I was a little sad (therefore I should want to make them sad?) because Max is having such a great time he doesn't' want to talk to me on the phone. I am rambling. sorry, just imaging what college will be like. Maybe I should emotionally cripple him so he stays with me forever. yes, good idea.

Last night I watch the Illusionist. if you have seen it or read the short story please tell me what you thought. I feel a bit disappointed with the happy ending and wondering if that's how it happened in the story. what? you say I should go read the bloody story? umm... okay, another good idea.

No comments: