Thursday, March 15, 2007

What am I doing that is so important or time consuming that I have not updated my families blog? nothing. nothing at all. I mean we are doing things. lot's of things. good things. bad things. fun things. boring things. but nothing worth writing about really. I feel like i am doing more preparing the way for things.

max was expelled.

Kidding..... just trying to make us sound more interesting then we really are. actually he told me to write that. he also said he hopes your leg falls off.

4 comments:

Liz Woodbury said...

holy smokes, my LEG JUST FELL OFF!!

Michael said...

Great!!!
he meant that as a good luck wish. a max version of "break a leg"

Karinina said...

well, he should have thought more seriously about that. Without our legs, how are we supposed to kick his butt?

Michael said...

hee hee... i am now going kick his little butt when he wakes up.