Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I had to cancel everything I had going on today because of the bloody cold. i am going t try to rest as much as possible. I am feeling guilty because there is a lot a need to get done here (besides the normal chores), find the missing negative I need for the book, put together curriculum ideas for the east school and so on.

instead I am obsessed with my back yard. the wood chips either need to be replaced or we need to add a ground covering. of course there is always grass, irish moss doesn't' need as much water but I am not sure how much activity it could handle.

my head hurts...back to bed

3 comments:

Liz Woodbury said...

i hope you're feeling much better today...

Liz Woodbury said...

oh, new idea for your back yard! astroturf. no water needed at all. although, come to think of it, i bet it's made from nasty petrochemicals. hmm... we'll have to look into that.

Michael said...

my neighbors would love that. :)