Tuesday, March 06, 2007

boys in snow


On Friday we had another snow day. second of the season. Last time there were barely any cars on the road I let the boys play with our neighbor in the snow banks. they stayed out most of the day creating their own world out of snow our little street. This time there seemed to be more activity on the street so they had to stay in a yard. (they did find a tree to climb in a neighbors yard until she started screaming that it was her tree and she was going to call the police on them. Guess they didnt' understand that when I said yard I meant ours or their friends). They ended up in our yard building this hungry snowman. He was very cute. sorry I didn't take a better photo, that would have involved me getting dressed and that just wasn't happening. Today he is a pile of sticks, olives and stones. poor snowman.
it's very cold again today. I can feel the money seeping out the windows.
It seems so strange that Max is almost 14. 14. 14 years old. CRAZY

No comments: