Sunday, March 18, 2007

Aidan, Aaron and the boys down the street spend most of yesterday walking around the neighborhood with shovels. they made $5.50 each. Their method. they would spot a house with snow and start shoveling. if the person was home, they'd come out and ask if they were doing it out of the goodness of their heart or for $. the boys answered, "we'll do it for free unless you would like to pay us" (and this happened every time) they made a variety of amounts. one guy, $10.00. one lady cookies (yes, we knew her). Too bad they didn't' do this earlier in the year.

I went to a 70's party last night at Zero Station. Was very fun. I don't' have much in the line of 70's style clothing but was able to put something together. My new hair do was what really pulled it off. someone thought it was a wig.

Words from Max:

I went to poker last night. we didn't' play (as usual) but they did have a cake for me. Jesse gave me a toy dog. I also got some cd's victor wooten, primus and les claypool.

words from Aidan:

Hi, I'm Aidan. I am so cool and the red sox are going to go all the way this year. and....I had baseball tryouts last week. I will find out in one week if I made it.

max said I type so well I could be secretary.

3 comments:

Liz Woodbury said...

i want to see a photo of the new hairdo!!

either that, or maybe this is the week to meet up for soup..?

Michael said...

i am not loving my hair so i dont' want to take a photo of it. I did try but hated all the photo's. It worked for the 70's theme becuase I brushed it forward into a disco-ish shag.

soup does sound good though.or artemisia. just don't laugh at my hair.

Liz Woodbury said...

i'll control myself. do you really have time to grab lunch? i'll email.