Saturday, May 27, 2006

Today was filled with baseball, a wonderful hike and a trip to our friends new home. We are all looking forward to a restful Sunday. Aidan wants to put together a baseball game with his friends. fun.... I can never get enough baseball.

I go in for surgery Wednesday @ 6. Of course more photo jobs came my way this week than have in months. Wish I could postpone surgery but will be adult about this. Just hope that I will on my feet soon. Got a nice note from VegNews saying that Portland will be included in the best Veg places to live. In part from my little piece. They want some more photos. don't think I will be able to take much from my bedroom. damn. I did decide to send the Veg Ireland article but do not think it's vegan friendly enough for them. we'll see.

The boys are great!! Karin graduates and leaves for China soon!! Dad made it safely home from Italy!!

6 comments:

Liz Woodbury said...

wait, remind me about the nature of your surgery!!! how long will you be laid up?

Michael said...

varacose veins. the pain is especially bad when it is humid so this weather has helped me come to terms with the surgery. despite my fears of dying and my boys being motherless.

Not sure. They say in 2 weeks I will be completely mobile but unsure of pain and such 'til then.

joy

Liz Woodbury said...

of course you told me about this -- i'd just managed to block it out of my mind somehow. will you have family there the whole time? do you need help with anything??

Michael said...

I have family until Sunday. Then offers after that. I am just not sure how I will feel.

I think I am okay. will take you up on your offer if not. thanks for the offer though.

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»