Wednesday, May 03, 2006

tips I've learned

the good Irish tea is often found CHEAP at The Christmas Tree Shop.

A while back I stocked up on Barry's. We have now run out (as did the Christmas tree shop) so I bought Dublin tea which tastes just as nice.

Very nice European moisturizer can be found CHEAP at Marshalls.

I have found some great products. Even Perlier which I would buy at Nieman Marcus in the old days...the days I could afford such luxuries.

just thought I'd share. cheep cheep...

2 comments:

Liz Woodbury said...

these words inspire me! my current favorite tea is irish breakfast in bulk from trader joe's, but i want to get some of the good stuff. can i really bring myself to enter the world of the christmas tree shop??

Michael said...

YES. you can. it is a bizzare world no doubt but the odd collection of food items are well worth it.