Monday, April 14, 2008

spring it has finally arrived. happy day!

G and I took an evening walk, felt so nice to walk around town at dusk. I love Portland again. I especially love that Granny's Burritos is opening so very close to my house.

This weekend we had our first monthly family/friend get together. Was great fun. Karin hosted and we had plenty of food. we also learned that wine and beer is much appreciated. all the boys were able to play outside, even sweet little baby Z. Eva hosts next month... she has picked the theme of Southern Comfort. not sure what I am going to bring yet.

While we were in Boston Chris and Aaron decided to try out, Green Elephant the new restaurant in the neighborhood. The gave it a 4 star review. Portland is certainly a yummy place.

The big news is that my dad bought crocs. yes, crocs. my dad wears crocs. i am still in shock. I am over the shock when I heard the news of his selling the house in the cape... thrilled about the wedding of the year! shocked over the crocs. Must remember to take a photo... am thinking back to a time ago (a long time ago) when my father demanded to take a photo of my shoes. stating that they were so ugly he had to record my wearing such hideous footwear. your turn dad (and yes... those were UGLY shoes)

1 comment:

Karinina said...

which shoes were you wearing/