Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday

it's a lovely Saturday morning. my house is a mess, Aidan has baseball @ noon, my Max is in Bar Harbour, our cubboard is bare and I cannot motivate myself to rise from this chair. 

so what to do? how about I post some images.

G and E were walking around Portsmouth arm in arm. here they are sharing their mutual hate of the Yankees. who said teaching your kids not to hate is the way to go. hate can bring us together. 

This was a strange play structure. not how it was meant to be used but they used it like one would ride a bull. rocked it in attempt to knock eachother off. 



                                                Here they are on Earth day


Kidding. they have been wanting to try go-karting so we took them many days before earth day. what a toxic way to have some fun. who said ruining the earth and all life cant' be fun?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi people!!! This is Aidan saying that I won the go-kart race! OOOOOOHHHHHHHYEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!