Thursday, November 08, 2007

Today Karin and I went by the gallery to look at the photographs again and check out the portfolio's. I am really blown away by how amazing it looks. I feel really happy to be involved with such talented artists.

It's been a busy week (is there any other kind?). we did the book fair at Longfellow so I got to hang out with Ms Fabulous Meg which I always look forward to. Plus, I got to catch up with superstar Jen a bit too which always makes me happy... Tomorrow we are going to see her show at Edith and Edna. the only that would have made it better was if Moira was there and we had a nice bottle of wine in front of us.

Karin has been here since Tuesday which I love. Today we were able to spend some time together at the New England Museum conference ( i volunteered so I could go for free), it always amazes me how many wonderful and creative people and programs there are in the world.

I was to work the book fair in the am but was so wiped from bean last night I just needed to sleep. that is sad. My other sad story is that we missed Aidan's event at school. We found out about it on Tuesday and were already booked. I hate missing school stuff.

The boy are doing well. Will be doing better since Chris brought down there winter coats. hmmm... winter coats is sad.

1 comment:

pixiegenne said...

yay - it was fun hanging out w/you this week. we were fine today - no worries - though moira and i missed you :)
xoxo