Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Happy Day

My house is clean!
Deb is back from Africa with AMAZING photo's!
i like today. the boys are outside playing and I am still feeling the joy that being outside brings ( Yesterday we took a hike with some of our better Portland friends).

I will most likely never blog about Italy... I'll just post random photo's


loved this sculpture in Florence. my second fav. first of course it he Rape of the Sabine Woman. I have a few photo's but I keep working on those...will post at some point.

the rules of Piazza San Marco

Our apt in Venice is the 3rd door on the left

loved seeing this Colosseum in Verona. I knew it was there but was completely blown away when I turned the corner. It was amazing. they ahve opera's there now. all i can say is wow wow wow


No comments: