Tuesday, June 12, 2007

This past week was very hectic with the kids year end events and such. The weekend turned out pretty great though...I am really happy with the photo's from Saturday night... I hope the museum is too. this is my fav


It took us 5 hours to get home from the Cape Sunday night.. I felt like I was sleep walking all day Monday. Since it was Aidan's graduation on Monday I am feeling it may have been a good thing. I didn't cry. That morning when he mentioned that he was going to miss this friends (not all are going to king with him) and teachers I got a bit weepy. Not looking forward to Max's graduation tomorrow. high school....yikes

Michael showed us how to make sure he got hte biggest piece of cake.


Lucky for us G didn't try the same thing (G's cake was actually first so I guess it would have been impossible..unless he is psychic)

lovely faces
Here Dad was grilling up some lovely veggie kabob's that Georgia made... corn on the cob and asparagus. yum

No comments: