Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Things are heating up

I am about to go to the final Saturday Market meeting...can't believe this is really happening... i hope of people come. The whole thing just makes me tired when I think about it.

The book is on sale right now at Longfellow's and Books Etc. the launch party on July 19th at Domaine Gallery. So far the feedback has been very positive. A local author extortioner bought the first copy then returned a day later to buy two more. I am taking this as a good omen.

This Saturday is the event at The Fuller Craft Museum... this is Karin's first event she that conceptualized and executed. I hope it is sunny so my event can happen ( i am doing a sun print workshop with the kids).

It's going to be hot today and our back door is broken. there will be no cooking in this kitchen.
Must figure out something fun to do with boys....

No comments: