Sunday, February 04, 2007

oh... the sorrow

i know i said I would post happy things but that was before this:

last night I wanted to take some test shots of Ethan for the proposal I am working on and discovered that my camera does not work. I have narrowed it down to a why but not sure if it can be fixed. I will take it in tomorrow. I have heard that if it is possible to fix it could cost between $350-500. Since my the technology of my camera is a bit passe it would not be a good choice. But I cannot afford a new camera. I do not think I can live without a camera. What if I get a job? What if this book happens?


I love my camera. My brother and father bought it for me.

2 comments:

Liz Woodbury said...

well, crap. maybe it's not MY personal bad luck after all, but the alignment of the planets?? can you borrow some $ from someone? how much would a new one cost? sell a child?

Michael said...

I thought of that. I checked out a moon calendar thinking it may be in retro-grade. doesnt' start until later this month.

not sure. I am going to take it in today. I have a bad feeling I am going to need a new one.

I've been thinking of selling a kid anyway. just not sure which one.