Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Last night Max and I went to his open house. I am so very happy he is at PHS. So impressed by the teachers, principal, atmosphere.  Also, he was very helpful... there were so many stairs to climb. ouch. I ended up taking a painkillers before the walk home.  I took drugs in school. 

I am really wanting to make a skirt. by hand. Last time I attempted such a feat Chris ended up with a lopsided pillowcase. I am determined to try though. This is inspired by all those design shows I watched this weekend. Now I must figure out how. 



8 comments:

Liz Woodbury said...

get chris to order you this book! there's a good basic skirt pattern in there, plus a few other simple patterns...plus, it's got great basic sewing instructions.

Karinina said...

swathi makes skirts

Michael said...

can these be done by hand? Does Swathi use a machine?

Liz Woodbury said...

you do need a machine for these patterns -- but i have an extra one if you want to borrow it! it's pretty easy to use...?

Michael said...

if I knew how to use one i'd say yes.

is it hard?

mh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz Woodbury said...

easier than a camera, i bet!

Michael said...

okay... i'll give it shot

thanks!

are we on for tea on tuesday?