Tuesday, August 12, 2008

what make me grumpy

when i come home from work @ midnight and someone is parked in my parking spot
People...  do not park in other peoples parking spots. seriously. Now I am parked at the post, hoping I  do not get towed. 

 turning 40
I know that was really almost a year ago but it's just hitting me now. for the first   time in my life, I am age conscious. 

delicate camera's
 why would a $1700.00 camera be so easy to break? why $200.00 to fix? 
  why??!!!

state inspections
 does all that stuff really matter? 
is  my car safe to drive around my children? yes. 
polluting more than another car of it's type? no.    
then what the $&!*.... let me drive my crappy car and put that $700.00 to better use. 

rain
rain is nice. 
rain has it's benefits. 
but please... enough is enough. no more rain for a while.  please. no more muddy little boys. no more driving somewhere we can walk. no more closed windows on summer days. rain should only happen on days I wish to watch movies

Atonement (the movie)
 i loved it. it really only makes me grumpy because I want to see it again. now. but cannot since it's 12:38 and I do not have it. Also, why is K. Knightly throwing herself at my sisters boyfriend? she has no shame.  

Mail
why must I only get bills. Or requests for money. Oh arts foundations... how I would love to support you. Shiny showy advertisements, stop trying to taunt me.... I am wise to your wicked ways... no matter how many %'s off you offer me.
 how about some invites to parties of people I like. or good news from afar. checks would be nice too. no bills. please. I am full. thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're funny. what's the deal w/keira?

Michael said...

In Atonement she and James Mcavoy are a couple.

it's sunny today!