Friday, February 01, 2008

I am so proud. I did some bean shopping today and took home a 1 sleeping bag, 1 spring coat, 2 prs of gloves, a winter coat, 2 pairs of slippers, 2 long sleeve t's and two sweaters and one pair of pants. All in all I spent 28.00. how did I pull off this amazing stint? I shoplifted. finally after 40 years of traveling down that honest narrow path of life I realized that it was getting me nowhere. from this day on... it is a life of crime for me.

okay...that's not true. the true story is far more boring (actually... the entire story is boring... not sure why you are wasting your time reading it). I bought most of these at the employee store the rest was marked down. sigh... sorry. told you it was boring. 

no more boring stories. something fun. ummm... well... I helped a friend who is a casting director do callbacks the other day. that was fun. fun  meaning funny. ummm.... I am still reading about life in the 19th century. that's fun for me. I am still learning to navigate this Mac. that would be fun for other people to laugh at how stupid I am. Max spends a lot of time laughing at me. Max shadowed @ PHS the other day. he had fun. My kids are fun but that is not new. 

oh well....




2 comments:

Liz Woodbury said...

that is not boring -- that is deeply impressive!!

do you think max will go to phs? is he also shadowing at deering?

good to hear from you -- just today i was dreaming of warmth and i KNEW in my bones that you were, too.

Michael said...

no. he is not interested at deering at all. he is going to shadow at casco bay high though. some of his friends there are really working hard to get him to there. I am really unsure what would be best.

you are right. I am dreaming (yet not seeking... trying to be realistic ) warmth.