Saturday, June 03, 2006

The other day I decided that I would put on my investigative reporter hat and find out what really happens in our home when all humans are away.

Here's my story: First I quietly sat in a corner for a while, wanted the current inhabitants to forget that I was there and act normal. At least stop requesting that I feed or pet them.


After a while they seemed to settle into their positions. Henry dutifully watching one entrance. Mica, the other.


After a while boredom set in. Mica seemingly decided that she needed to spice things up with Henry.


taking the bait Henry and Mica tousled for a while.


Then checked in to make that all was "cool"




Guess it was... decided to make my exit here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»